Badger Equine would like to show our appreciation for our loyal clients at our 2nd Annual Client Appreciation Trail Ride & Cookout on Sunday, October 8, 2017, at Gibbs Lake County Park outside of Janesville.
The 2-hour trail ride will start at 2:00 pm.
Following the ride, stay for a cookout! We'll supply burgers, brats, hot dogs, and bottled water. Please bring a dish to pass.
Please RSVP by Monday, October 2.
The safety of all participants and horses is of primary importance to Badger Equine. Therefore, in addition to Rock County Parks regulations, we ask all participants to adhere to the following rules for this event:
- All participants must have a current negative Coggins on your person during the ride.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- Helmets are encouraged for those under 18 years old.
- No barefoot riders, bareback riders, and no riding double or ponying horses except in an emergency.
- No stallions allowed.
- Hobbles are not allowed unless the horse is tied or held.
- Parking for horse trailers is permitted in the equestrian parking lot only (located to the east of the main lot). Riders are reminded to clean up after their animals in the parking area.
- Horses are not permitted in the lake, picnic areas, or boat launch.
- All participants must maintain sufficient control over their horse to prevent them from interfering with the enjoyment of the park by others.
- Possession of any weapon is prohibited in Rock County Parks.
Questions? Contact the Badger Equine team at email@example.com.