joined Badger Veterinary Hospital in May of 2013 after graduating from MATC. After her internship with Badger Veterinary Hospital in 2012, she knew that she wanted to be a part of this team. She is a very hard-working certified veterinary technician with a huge love and passion for animals.
Kacey has two cats of her own, Igor and Cruella, and they can be found in her lap as she reads a book. Kacey also loves to explore the Wisconsin state parks and you will find her Great Dane Achilles and Black Lab Tundra right along side her.
Practice location: Janesville
Interesting things about Kacey...
- Kacey is a Nutritional Advocate and Orthopedic Surgery Tech.
- She loves doing anything outside such as, camping, hiking, snowshoeing, even though she hates the cold weather.
- Kacey has to be careful when she starts a book. She can get caught up and read a book from start to finish very fast.
- She has visited Arizona 3 times but has never been to the Grand Canyon.
- She got stung by a jelly fish when she was younger at Myrtle Beach and since then she hasn't really liked the Ocean.
Contact Kacey: email@example.com